[TYPO3-english] Edit temlate.html and remap in TemplaVoila

Oliver Salzburg kinggencha at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 11 20:55:15 CEST 2011

On 2011-09-11 20:50, Kay Obermueller wrote:
> Hello all,
> I have set up a site with TemplaVoila and want to clone it. For this I
> want to change the text in a div container (top-center) on the top of
> the site. This was not mapped with TemplaVoila and is only in the
> template.html.
> I changed top-center in temlate.html and then remapped it in
> TemplaVoila. But top-center did not change, despite I even tried to
> rename template.html to make sure that it is reread.
> How can I change top-center in the template? Or could I overwrite it's
> content with TypoScript?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Kay

If you just changed the contents of a single div on the page, I don't
even see why you would need to re-map the template.
Usually when you update the html file, TemplaVoila will notice that
when you open the template overview.
Usually you just have to open and save it again and you're done with it.

If you did all that and the content on the resulting page still hasn't
changed, then the site is either using a different template or the page
is still cached somewhere (either in the Typo3 page cache or your
browser cache).

Cheers

Oliver