[TYPO3-english] Edit temlate.html and remap in TemplaVoila

Kay Obermueller kay.obermueller at mail.ru
Sun Sep 11 20:50:14 CEST 2011

Hello all,
I have set up a site with TemplaVoila and want to clone it. For this I
want to change the text in a div container (top-center) on the top of
the site. This was not mapped with TemplaVoila and is only in the
template.html.
I changed top-center in temlate.html and then remapped it in
TemplaVoila. But top-center did not change, despite I even tried to
rename template.html to make sure that it is reread.
How can I change top-center in the template? Or could I overwrite it's
content with TypoScript?
Thanks in advance.

Kay