[TYPO3-english] Templavoila and FCE

raptoruk gsxr1000ukko at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 19:23:16 CEST 2011

OK I'm going to have to bite the bullet :(
I have inherited a site and managed to migrate and updated this twice with
good results to 4.5, realising the power of TYPO3 I want to do more...I have
purchased two books of template's and TYPO3 read a lot, created a template,
think I have YAML in the right place, but when I create the wizard structure
for the mapping, mapping goes OK but unlike the migrated site looking at the
'TemplaVoilà Control Center' I do not see any FCE as I do on the migrated
site, I am doing anything wrong, If anybody has 5 mins to check my install
I'd B 4ever in ur debt :) hope somebody can show some light... been two days
now
Thnx in advance :)