[TYPO3-english] sg_glossary html description

Gábor Horn gabor at h3online.hu
Fri Sep 9 18:49:27 CEST 2011

Hello,

ty for your hint, according to TS object browser i don't have such
setting. However if i enter line break into the description with
shift+enter (so <br/> tag) in the RTE then it remains, so it seems
indeed not all HTML markup gets removed. I also tried enter a link (to
an internal page) into the description for testing. This appears as an
<a> tag in the RTE if i switch to html source view, but on the frontend
it gets generated as a(n obviously non functional) <link> tag.
So i think the problem is some kind of parseFunc problem, but i cannot
really see where it might come from or apart from lib.parseFunc_RTE.*
what might affect this :(

regards, Gabor