[TYPO3-english] Switch content by domain or PIDupinRootline

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Fri Sep 9 18:20:33 CEST 2011

We have an installation with multiple domains pulling shared content
from a central sysfolder. It is organized like this:

Sysfolder Master Content
-Products 1
--Products 1.1
-Contact (has two content elements, 1 for each domain)

www.Domain1 Home (pageID = 100)
-Products 1 (Page uses content from Master Content Products 1)
--Products 1.1 (Page uses content from Master Content Products 1.1)
-Contact

www.Domain2 Home (pageID = 150)
-Products 1 (Page uses content from Master Content Products 1)
--Products 1.1 (Page uses content from Master Content Products 1.1)
-Contact

On the Contact pages I am trying to pick the appropriate contact
information by either hostname or PIDupinRootline. I inserted a
typoscript_code CE, in which tried without success both

#site1
[hostname=www.site1.com]
temp.contactList = COA
temp.contactList {