[TYPO3-english] Powermail and list field

Annie Dumont annie.dumont at univ-reunion.fr
Fri Sep 9 14:00:40 CEST 2011

Hi list,

I am trying to make a powermail form with a list of subjects.
Each subject will being sent to a specific receiver.

I use for the form page this TS :
plugin.tx_powermail_pi1.email.recipient_mail{
email_query=TEXT
email_query.value=SELECTemailFROMfe_usersWHEREuid=###UID15###
}

Here are my select box options for the field with uid=15  :

Please choose a subject |
subject1 | 3
subject2 | 2
subject3 | 3
subject4 | 4
subject5 | 2

where 2, 3 and 4 are the uid of fe_users who has to receive the mail.*
*
the subject for recipient's mail has to be "subject1" or "subject2" or
any of the subjects that can be chosen.
In the Email-Text for sender i would like to write the subject too.
But if I use my code as described, ###UID15### gives 2, 3 or 4 which is
normal.
What do i have to do to obtain the subject displaid instead of the uid
of the fe_user in my mails ?

Thanks a lot.

--
Annie Dumont - Webmaster
Pôle web et multimédia - Service des Usages Numériques