[TYPO3-english] configuring tt_products and mbi_products_categories in mode page as category

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Fri Sep 9 11:58:49 CEST 2011

Hi,

I need some help to configure the tt_products and
mbi_products_categories in mode "page as category". The problem is that
the category tree don't appear in the category tree box, if I add a new
product.
I have a fresh typo3 installation with extension tt_products and
mbi_products_categories. The pageAsCategory=2 within the tt_products,
and pid_list = 9 within the mbi_products_categories is set in the
extension manager. (9 is the id of category sysfolder tree)
If I create a new "Products" record in the admin area, the product
category tree is empty.

I tried to set the plugin.tt_products.rootPageID=9 in the constant
editor, but this not helped.

Can anybody help me to configure this?

Thanks
Gabor Matyi