[TYPO3-english] 4.5.5 Installed Direct Mail does not recognize folder // Caution irony within

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.com
Fri Sep 9 10:41:42 CEST 2011

Hello Oliver,

On 9/8/11 8:19 PM, Olivier Dobberkau wrote:
> Am 08.09.11 20:30, schrieb Georg Ringer:
>
>> i got a perfect version running with 4-5 styles but nobody cares when I
>> asked how to merge it into current version...
>
> havent seen icecream from ya... :-)

Strangely enough, I logged out and when I logged in again, it worked! Weird!

Concerning the ice-cream: we have an excellent Ice-cafe nearby, just
across the German border:
http://claudioijs.hyves.nl/
http://claudioijs.hyves.nl/fotos/913775256/0/7V-Q/

If you pass by, I'll offer you as much as you can eat!!!! :)

Thanks anyway!

Bert