[TYPO3-english] TER

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Thu Sep 8 19:04:42 CEST 2011

> Is it possible to Clone the Ter or at least Parts of it. Beside the fakt that the TER is currently not working like supposed to, we had until now very often long down times of the Complete TYPO3 website so that nothing was visible at all especially between 8 to 11am in the morning GMT+7
Mirroring TER does not help much to improve the search on typo3.org ;)
typo3.org is down at 4:30 CEST because of the manual rendering, which
seems to take ~30min. I asked punkt.de yesterday, if that could be improved.

I think having a mirror in Asia is a good idea. I have no idea, how much
traffic a TER mirror takes. I assume 10-20GB/month?

Andi, would you sponsor and host such a mirror? Of course, it should be
a long-term partnership.
Would be very nice.

To further coordinate, please write to admin at t3o

Kind regards
Steffen

P.S: Yes, it's bad that TER is hosted directly on typo3.org. That will
be changed with the relaunch or earlier - or later.
--
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!