[TYPO3-english] 4.5.5 Installed Direct Mail does not recognize folder // Caution irony within

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Thu Sep 8 18:06:10 CEST 2011

Am 08.09.11 16:54, schrieb Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions]:

> Anyone a clue? I use core 4.5.5 and have installed several Direct Mail
> this way but somehow it does not work.

<sirony>
Every once in a while directmail has a bad day. this comes often
because nobody really cares when it does it work right. it feels bad
because nobody tests the versions that are provided on forge or because
nobody sends is postcards with nice patches. directmail really likes
logfiles and writes its feelings in them like a diary. directmails likes
that is mainly developed in the freetime of his developer where as it
hates that nobody buys them an icecream or a beer at TYPO3 events.
directmail likes to meet new people and is looking forward to meet FLOW3
and TYPO3 V5. Unfortunally it will maybe meet them in a private setting
before it thinks of going out in a mailinglist again.
</irony>

Hi Bert,

nothing personal. just felt that i neede to air directmails feeling thru
this post.

any more details and logfiles. any extensions installed blocking? tried
the forge version?

Best regards,

Olivier