[TYPO3-english] 4.5.5 Installed Direct Mail does not recognize folder

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.com
Thu Sep 8 16:54:35 CEST 2011

Hello,

I installed Direct Mail as usual and the created a Sysfolder and added
"Direct mail" from the "Contains plugin"-selector box. Then added an
extension template and added the static templates from Direct Mail to
that ext template.

However, when I now go to the Web module to start configuring, Direct
Mail does not seem to regognize the folder which I configured for it.

Anyone a clue? I use core 4.5.5 and have installed several Direct Mail
this way but somehow it does not work.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Bert