[TYPO3-english] Mobile Template for Framework for TemplaVoila

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Thu Sep 8 13:05:00 CEST 2011

HI Stig,

>> I am conducting a major rewrite of the Framework code in order to give even more flexibility. Particularly I am working on how to handle responsive designs, make it easy to use common CSS frameworks with it (like 960.gs) and allow specifying new HTML5 tags like section and aside for many of the wraps.

I should officially release by the first of the year, but expect the code to be pretty much ready before then. On something this major that has long term ramifications I need to leave plenty of time for testing in real world installations and further refinement. I also have to have time to properly document.

Sometime this month I will be sending a note to my mailing list outlining what I am doing and inviting those who want to be in on the testing to contact me.

Thanks,
Ron