[TYPO3-english] CDN subdomains

Morten Hagh morten at hagh.dk
Thu Sep 8 11:52:12 CEST 2011

I am not sure how to add symlinks so I will be very grateful if you will
tell me how to :-) - do I have to copy i.e. the typo3temp folder and place
it physically on cdn.domain.com (which I can create with it's own FTP
login as a new domain) and then tell TYPO3 that it can find typo3temp on
cdn.domain.com ?

> Hi,
>
> use sth. like ja_replacer to modify the links and resource path.
> Then create the subdomains and add symlinks or otherwise sync your
> directories with the cdn location.
>
> Regards
> Kay
>
> Am 08.09.2011 11:23, schrieb Morten Hagh:
>> Could you give me an example on how to do it? I am just learning this
>> CDN
>> thing :)
>>
>> /Morten Hagh

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> The simplest setup is to just symlink fileadmin and typo3conf typo3temp
>>> to the respective cdn-directories.
>>>
>>> Björn

> --
> http://www.kay-strobach.de - Open Source Rocks