[TYPO3-english] $TSFE -> page construction

Nicola Cerchiari nicola.cerchiari at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 17:35:39 CEST 2011

Hi all,
does anyone konw if there a method to obtain and object equal to
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->page
but of a specific page, maybe starting from the id of the page.
I need it to bring and improvment to an extesion.
My idea is to give the possibility to construct a language dependant url or
of the current page, as by now, or by specifying the id of the page and i
wouldn't like to rewrite half of the extension.
That's why I wondered if exists such a method.

Thanks to all for any advice.

Bests,
Nicola