[TYPO3-english] TER

Andi cocopapa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 17:24:15 CEST 2011

it was discussed on the mailinglist last week this issue check in the mailinglist archive for my name - unfortunately i dont have the link right now on my phone. There is alteady TER version 2 running on the new Typo3 org site a
and not really sure why they not simply switch to that.

But you are absolute right as this issue is terrible. Today a security bulletin came out and even from backend the extensions were not able to be updated. and as you said the search is sum hide and seek.

Fortunately Google is mostly linking still to the right places so better search extensions via google ;-).

Everything is actually not gonr it is only not displayed or TYPO3.org searchable

Andi

Sent from my iPhone