[TYPO3-english] User Registration

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Wed Sep 7 13:33:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

> A client of mine wanted to have *multiple registration pages* with
> different
> fields. When I click on "Next" of the first page, the validations of the
> entered fields are done and then if it succeeds, user is taken to page 2
> of
> the registration.

You can use powermail for this purpose - just make it write data to
'fe_users' table. And, probably, you'll need to use a couple of hooks for
making confirmation of registration by user possible: generate some hash and
add it to confirmation link in email, then check hash and approve
registration, if it is correct.