[TYPO3-english] ddgoglesitemap and Cal issue

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 09:40:31 CEST 2011

Hi!

Tony Lush wrote:
> On a site with ddgooglesitemap installed we have a page not in menu that
> displays event details for the Cal calendar extension.
>
> When Google traverses that page it generates an error message, since the
> page is visited without the parameters needed to display any content.
>
> Is there any way to get ddgooglesitemap to not include specific pages so
> we can prevent this error?

This is not possible. This sitemap ext was made to be simple and automatic:
put it in and use. It does not have configuration.

With older TYPO3 versions it was possible to exclude 'Not in menu' pages
but that page type is now gone. I plan to add a support for 'Not in menu'
checkbox from page properties but I do not have any timeline for this.
Sponsoring to PayPal might help (about 20€).

--
Dmitry "itoldyou" Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member
E-mail: dmitry.dulepov at typo3.org