[TYPO3-english] Amharic Translation

Historia historia1 at historia-web.de
Tue Sep 6 14:01:27 CEST 2011

Ok, I will try my best. I am now registered as a new user tamesol in
typo3.org with my office mailaddress because my historia name which I
though having registered years ago is not working or has another problem.

So I will send an email and ask to be registered with the new language
and I will try to get some other helpers.

Herbert