[TYPO3-english] Amharic Translation

Historia historia1 at historia-web.de
Tue Sep 6 13:11:03 CEST 2011

As far as I know I am the only developer at the moment here in Ethiopia
working with Typo3. Most of the websites here are developed either with
Joomla or with Microsoft Share Point.

I could start however and be one of the language administrators for the
beginning. But first I have to get that Website running. I am working in
a company with the right knowledge to realize such a project. The
question however is the time involvement.

Is there a list of core files which are essential to translate?

Herbert