[TYPO3-english] datamints_feuser how to make it work

Oliver Salzburg kinggencha at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 6 12:36:04 CEST 2011

I've only set the following values in my registration form:

Default User Folder: My sysfolder that contains feuser records
Default User Groups: The user group for new accounts
Approval Check: Admin approval
[X] Send User E-Mail?
[X] Send Admin E-Mail?
Sender Name: My Company
Sender E-Mail Address: My eMail address
Admin Name: My Name
Admin E-Mail Address: My eMail address

No TypoScript or anything out of the ordinary.
I also haven't set a Redirect Site ID for Registration.

Maybe the Log shows some interesting errors?

Regards,
Oliver