[TYPO3-english] Amharic Translation

Historia historia1 at historia-web.de
Tue Sep 6 09:31:22 CEST 2011

No I have no backend in Amharic. My lanuage skills are not good enough
to translate that. But all amharic input is working fine in the backend.

I am using Typo3 for years now, but I am no programmer. So it is
difficult for me to find out where the programs get their translations.
There is no amharic translation of the weekdays in the locallang files
of the Newsslider and also not in the ttnews. I also didn't find
anything like that in the static info tables. I am running out of ideas
where these language files may be.

I could then provide some of the locallang with amharic translations.

Herbert