[TYPO3-english] new flag-Icons in T3 4.5?

Bernd Wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Tue Sep 6 08:12:47 CEST 2011

On 09/05/2011 07:57 PM, Kay Strobach wrote:

> leave the fileending blank

how this?
rename 'mobile.png' to 'mobile'?

this is not about renaming the default-language!

inside the language-record there is no possibility to insert a
(flag)name manualy, just a wizard (selection) with all flags but mine.

And using phphmyadmin to insert the new flagname by hand does not
provide a flag in the BE either.

> Am 05.09.2011 11:05, schrieb Bernd Wilke:
>> in one installation we misuse the languages for a mobile-version.
>> but which flag can we use for showing in the BE?
>>
>> the flags are provided via spritemanager.
>>
>> just inserting new icons in the directory
>> /typo3/sysext/t3_skin/images/flags/ does not show them in the selection.
>>
>> how is it posssible to extend the range of 'language/country-flags'?
>>
>> bernd

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html