[TYPO3-english] Free and Premium Skins for TYPO3

Andi cocopapa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 03:51:44 CEST 2011

I agree Kay and as suggested premium should help the association too and the conditions would need to be decided there too.

Any way all current derivates of skins which NEED TemplaVoila or the framework of templavoila have to be GPL 2.0 :-)

The thought of premium skins was more a future perspektive to increase funding for the backend skin.

Andi

Sent from my iPhone