[TYPO3-english] Multi-language

Andi cocopapa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 03:45:45 CEST 2011

You mean an automated translation

Click on the flag in the backend instead of having ( translate to ) you will have ( translated by google. and following the google translation in the backend?

Than NO not existing

If you mean a frontend plugin which uaes google translate API than yes - but i am not sure if it is still working as google made changes in their API and will also change the service in future afaik.

But such a plugin is existing YES

Check in TER

Andi

Sent from my iPhone