[TYPO3-english] Newbie - Some doubts

Andi cocopapa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 08:51:47 CEST 2011

Everyone was a first time user and those in business right now which came there mostly because they received free help here on the lists and forums as a newby but who now ignore other newbys misunderstand completely the slogan of TYPO3 "Inspire to share".

We all should be happy about every newby who wants to learn more about TYPO3 and share our business ideas to promote free opensource software products.

"Google first" is unfortunately an often used excuse to ignore the fact that we all often started without the google motor ;-).

So if you want to learn about TYPO3 you could also visit one of those Course, buying books ( if you are lucky they have already been translated ito your language) or even come to us for a combined TYPO3 Diving Beach Snorkeling Holiday in ICT Innovation Paradise Phuket with your whole family and learn how to setup and manage your sites. All those things would cost you more or less the same until you get moving yourself.

They would "cost between 300-1000 euro" depending on how deep you want to dig into TYPO3 before getting caught by the TYPO3 Philosophy and Wisdom.

Than you can pass on your know how here on the lists for other newbies. It is worth it - to make the difference with the "free"dom of free open source software and it is up to you to do it for "free" like in free beer but this has nothing to do with FLOSS.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Andi

Sent from my iPhone