[TYPO3-english] Newbie - Some doubts

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Sun Sep 4 21:16:15 CEST 2011

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff wrote:

> W dniu 04.09.2011 12:44, Philipp Gampe pisze:
>
>>> First problem, Is with content editor. When I try to edit a content, I
>>> get a blank page (screenshot: http://yfrog.com/m9nopeditablecontentj )
>>
>> Have a look here:
>> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=typo3+blank+page&l=1
>
> Arrrrgh! @Philipp did you see Giuseppe's screenshot at all?
>
> his problem IS NOT associacted with well known "blank page" problem, he
> is new, used such phrase, but the problem is quite other. you should
> knew that. (lmgtfy.com link is... wrong suggestion!)

I did see his screenshot, it looked like a typical blank page issue ... and
it was ;)

Anyway, I expect everyone to first google before asking here. I answer
questions in my free time and I find it inpolite to ask if the solution is
all over the web.
For first time users, I point to lmgtfy, afterwards I just ignore those
emails.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe