[TYPO3-english] Newbie - Some doubts

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Sun Sep 4 13:13:52 CEST 2011

El 04/09/2011 12:53, Kay Strobach escribió:
> Hi,
>
> if you wanna use tv, i suggest to use EXT:templavoila_framework and one
> of the skins for the first steps. ;)

The question is not if I wanna use TV :P

I want to learn T3, and...

...have a "fast way" to create sites, for those who don't want to spend
much money, but needs a little website.
...know how to use T3 for those who "money doesn't matters", but wants a
site with quality.

And, for the moment, what I need, is our own site :P . The important
thing, is to get it working soon (we start officaly as a company
tomorrow), and once deployed...we can learn T3 unhurried. Right now we
have a Joomla site with the old corporative image, but I don't like
Joomla. Now, we have the new logo and corporative image, and I want to
rebuild the site with it, and do it under T3 :D

In spanish maillist recommended us to use TS directly too, but I don't
know exactly, why use TS directly is better, if TV is a "fast" way to
build a site.

Regards