[TYPO3-english] Newbie - Some doubts

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Sun Sep 4 13:00:37 CEST 2011

El 04/09/2011 12:44, Philipp Gampe escribió:
> Giuseppe Luigi Punzi wrote:
>
>> For my first project, I want to do my own company website. Because my
>> design skills are horrible, I'm doing some test trying to use Artisteer
>> as template maker, to map later with TV in my site.
> For your first project, I suggest you to not use TV. Choose the classic
> template approach. Artisteer should give you a ready to use HTML template.
> The only thing you have to do is to reproduce the output with TYPO3.

Thanks for your answer. Sorry, but, what is the classic template
approach? Use Template Auto-parser ( automaketemplate )? There are some
tutorial about it?

What's the problem with TV? I thought TV is easiest to newbies like me.

>> First problem, Is with content editor. When I try to edit a content, I
>> get a blank page (screenshot: http://yfrog.com/m9nopeditablecontentj )
>
> Have a look here:
> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=typo3+blank+page&l=1

I will check, thanks.

> Regarding the menu question, google for it and you will find a log of menu
> samples.

But "google it" exactly what? "Typo3 menu css" don't clarify too much :P

> Also you can start reading the TSref:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-
> library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.5.0/view/1/9/

I will check too.

Thanks for your time.