[TYPO3-english] Newbie - Some doubts

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Sun Sep 4 12:44:25 CEST 2011

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi wrote:

> For my first project, I want to do my own company website. Because my
> design skills are horrible, I'm doing some test trying to use Artisteer
> as template maker, to map later with TV in my site.
For your first project, I suggest you to not use TV. Choose the classic
template approach. Artisteer should give you a ready to use HTML template.
The only thing you have to do is to reproduce the output with TYPO3.

> First problem, Is with content editor. When I try to edit a content, I
> get a blank page (screenshot: http://yfrog.com/m9nopeditablecontentj )

Have a look here:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=typo3+blank+page&l=1

Regarding the menu question, google for it and you will find a log of menu
samples.

Also you can start reading the TSref:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-
library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.5.0/view/1/9/

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe