[TYPO3-english] FCEs without TV: state of the art?

Urs Bräm info at ursbraem.ch
Fri Sep 2 22:24:09 CEST 2011

 > state of the art
 > What else???

Maybe not state of the art, but I render content objects depending on
the (BELayout) column that contains them. Mostly skipping
css_styled_content so you can customize all the rendering in detail.

Say, I have a column named "Slideshow". It contains Text /w Image images
that are parsed into a slideshow.

This is of course only suited for Sites with a very strict, predefined
layout (Slideshow goes here, This'n'that goes there).

Thanks to the new BE Layout, this looks very orderly.

But I got into trouble trying to customize the BE fields of Text /w
Image in that specific column further. Still looking for a TSConfig
Condition there that does the trick.

--
Urs Bräm
macht Websites