[TYPO3-english] Wrapping different branches depending if they have child pages or not

Ernesto Domato edomat at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 23:20:51 CEST 2011

Hi list,

As the subject says, I'm trying to implement a structure were an
entire set of items are wrapped differently if the have sub-items or
not.

I tried to use HMENU for this without success. For example, the
structure has 3 levels, I was able of course to wrap the third level
without problem, but if I need to wrap the second level differently
depending if there is a third level for that branch or not, I couldn't
do it.

Any suggestion?. Let me know if my problem is not well explained.

Thanks for all.
Ernesto