[TYPO3-english] Some stupid questions

Sergey Alexandrov serg at alexandrov.us
Thu Sep 1 20:46:02 CEST 2011

Hello audience

Q1: In 4.3 I used to copy content element, then right click on the page
I want element to be copied into, select "Insert into" - perfect
No such option in 4.5? So I have to go on target page first, create an
empty element, and only then "Insert after", delete an empty element
.... Does any easier way exist?

Q2: Does anybody knows if this a "feature" or "bug" or my settings:

Editing text (4.5.5,Firefox,IE). Select any word with mouse. Click
"bold" icon. Word become bold which I like, but it become un-selected,
i.e. to make a word bold+italic I have twice select the same word.
The same with italic, font face selector and so on ...

I'm doing something wrong I think

Thank you in advance,
Sergey