[TYPO3-english] rtehtmlarea

Jan Loderhose loderhose at cephalopo.de
Thu Sep 1 08:48:23 CEST 2011

Hi Sergey,

you might get an answer to this question on typo3.projects.rte more
likely. Or you search/post on
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/issues (Filter: Category =
rtehtmlarea).

The maintainer of the rte is active there.

But, you're right, rte looses focus on selected text if one applies a
format action. I did not notice this earlier neither.

Best, Jan

--
Projektmanager Internet und eCommerce
Senior TYPO3-Integrator

https://www.xing.com/profile/Jan_Loderhose

artif orange GmbH & Co. KG
werbung . internet . it . beratung

Am Lorettoplatz  Tel: +49 7071 79527-0
Gölzstrasse 17  Fax: +49 7071 79527-29
72072 Tübingen  http://www.artif-orange.de

Geschäftsführer: Matthias Betz u. Andreas Brus
Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRA 381480
USt-IdNr.: DE240919366

persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin:
Betz & Kögel Verwaltungs GmbH