No subject

Sun Oct 23 10:50:54 CEST 2011

Did you also update the extensions?

Kind regards
Markus

[mailto:typo3-english-bounces at lists.typo3.org] On Behalf Of
> yanagik317 at netscape.net
> Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 9:50 PM
> To: typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
> Subject: [TYPO3-english] Extensions go blank in BE after upgrade
>=20
> Dear Typo3sters,
>=20
> Following an upgrade to 4.4.12, I'm seeing some extensions =
(T3mootools, Powermail, etc) go blank in BE (Web -> Powermail).  I don't
> see PHP errors in logs.  Web pages that use them seem to be =
functional.  I'm not sure my upgrading mangled or it's no longer fully
> compatible.  At least with Powermail, its web page says it's tested =
through 4.2 but I don't see that it is or is not compatible with 4.4.x.
> This may be a question to extension writers, but has anyone =
experienced something like this?
>=20
> In general, my understanding of extensions is that you take them as-is =
and if it works it works and if it doesn't it doesn't, and if it
> doesn't work with the version of Typo3 you want to upgrade to, stop =
using it.  Am I more or less correct?