[TYPO3-english] Front End editing

Richard Davies richard at ocular.co.nz
Sat Oct 29 03:26:59 CEST 2011

You can go back and edit text again in the back end.

If you do specifically want to edit in the front end, theres a system
extension called feedit that allows front end editing. There is also an
extension in the extension repository called feeditadvanced which gives more
advanced controls for frontend editing (I'm not sure exactly what other
advancements it makes).

Richard