[TYPO3-english] firstlevelmenu

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Wed Oct 26 15:50:19 CEST 2011

Am 26.10.2011 15:39, schrieb j.j:
> You are almost right. When i hide the pages in first level menu the name of
> pages are hidden which is ok.
> Lets say those pages apear in a green horizontal bar in the page. So if i
> hide those pages that green horizontal bar also disapears and i want it to
> be visible. I hope this time is clear: Example below:
>
> first when all poages visible
> page1,page2,page3 (background is green)
>
> If i hide pages i canot see this green horizontal element

> background is green
Ok - that's not a Typo3 problem. This is an HTML-Template/CSS issue. I
suppose you have your menu in some div-element with the styling
information "background-color:#00ff00;" (or similar). It should help to
add something like "width:100%;height:20px;" to that styling information
to give the div a fixed width/height and just add the page names as they
are made visible. (The details depend on your HTML-Template.)

HTH Peter

--

http://www.function2form.net
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net

"Other than continuing to exert yourself, enter into nothing else,
  but
go to the extent of living single thought by single thought."

(Hagakure)