[TYPO3-english] Fatal Error since 4.6 on Plugins?

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Wed Oct 26 11:01:35 CEST 2011

Hi,

> i've tested it with any extension like the new news extension and my
> own. on any extension this error will be shown. On some of my own i've
> tried to add with extdeval the new xliff files. But the same error comes...
>
> what could i do?

Digging into the code and figuring out how this can be for you, I'd like
to ask if it's possible by chance that you have a language which is "en"
(English)... This seems to be the only way I see to get a NULL value in
return.

You may edit file typo3/sysext/lang/lang.php and add a debug statement
at the beginning of the foreach statement on line 545:

t3lib_utility_Debug::debug($language, 'current language');

Thanks.

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6