[TYPO3-english] tt_news menu display current article

Michael Cannon michael at typo3vagabond.com
Wed Oct 26 10:22:41 CEST 2011

In tt_news's default template setup,
`plugin.tt_news.excludeAlreadyDisplayedNews = 1`, is set.

For the page you want to combine the list and single views,
set `plugin.tt_news.excludeAlreadyDisplayedNews = 0`

excludeAlreadyDisplayedNews
# exclude news from display in a plugin, if they've been displayed
already by another plugin on the same page.

From
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/tt_news/current/info/pi%252Fstatic%252Fts_new%252Fsetup.txt/

Michael
--