[TYPO3-english] RealURL

Sergey Alexandrov serg at alexandrov.us
Wed Oct 26 04:54:56 CEST 2011

Dimitry,

Have a question for you, cuz you know better ;)

Was working on RealURL hooks for YAG and found it work fine unless
'fileName' and defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev=1 defined in the _DEFAULT array.

For example, if I set defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev = 0, YAG's hook
generates good (with some help) enough paths like:

http://domain.tld/welcome/gallery/47/galleryAlbums/animals

But when I set defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev = 1, generated URL become
wrong, like:

http://domain.tld/welcome.html/gallery/47/galleryAlbums/animals

In this case YAG's encode hook receive $params['URL'] =
welcome.html?tx_yag_pi1%5Baction%5D=list&tx_yag_pi1%5Bcontroller%5D=Gallery&cHash=1d031b88b4691deeaf00cbbec1b6c197
and encodes the query string (starting after '?') pretty well, but the
'final' URL contains welcome.html which is not correct.

Can you give any advise how to do this correctly? Maybe you have a
couple of good RealURL hook samples?

Thank you in advance,
Sergey