[TYPO3-english] Cooluri: How to setup to show always the default language in path?

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Fri Oct 21 21:12:35 CEST 2011

Hi Stefan,

I don't understand why would you want that. Anyway, there's a feature
request for this in forge with suggested patch. So you can use the patch
and maybe in next version it will be there.

To be honest, I don't like this solution much as it's too invasive, I'd
prefer a new attribute that would allow empty values.

Jan