[TYPO3-english] pagebrowse + hook = caching problem

Stefan Franke stefan.franke at gmx.co.uk
Thu Oct 20 17:29:00 CEST 2011

Dear list,
I'm use the additionalParameters-hook for the extension pagebrose by Dmitry Dulepov (the hook cuts out certain parameters that are unwanted in the links of the pagebrowser).

Oddly enough, the links of the pagebrowser are only generated in a correct manner when I empty the cache. As soon as the page is delivered from the cache the only parameter that's left is the uid of the page, nothing else.

I also deactivated the cache for the extension that holds the code of the hook via the following line of code (ext_localconf.php):

t3lib_extMgm::addPItoST43($_EXTKEY, 'pi1/class.tx_cwpagebrowsehooks_pi1.php', '_pi1', '', 0);

Any hints to what I am doing wrong?

Stefan