[TYPO3-english] FE login Session problems - FE user can't logout

Karl Wallace karl.wallace at roomthree.com
Thu Oct 20 10:25:06 CEST 2011

Hi Michael

Neither of those were visible in the localconf file, however I went into the
Install tool and set the permalogin to -1

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['permalogin'] = '-1';

The [FE][lifetime] os set to 0

Unfortunately this hasn't solved the issue. I'll keep investigating, I think
the last resort is a totally new install, but this is not really an option
as the site itself is an extranet currently being tested by the client.

Thanks for the advice though

Karl

news:mailman.2415.1319015758.2434.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...