[TYPO3-english] Many to many association with classification

Ernesto Domato edomat at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 17:14:36 CEST 2011

Hi,

The scenario is that I have a list of pages that represent products
and I need to associate them with different pages representing
different type of them (like downloads and documents). The association
must be many to many. This means that a products could have many
downloads and/or documents, and a download may be in many products.

Can someone point me to how to do this?, maybe there's an extension
that helps me with this?.

Thanks for all.
Ernesto