[TYPO3-english] Indexing by mnoGoSearch

Paulo Miranda paulorms at tre-sc.gov.br
Tue Oct 18 21:03:53 CEST 2011

Hi people,

I'm trying the TYPO3 extension mnoGoSearch and having some troubles with
the indexing.

I have a website like that:

    * www.mysite/page-1
    * www.mysite/page-2
    * www.mysite/page-3
    * www.mysite/page-n

Each page works as a starting point, e.g., there is sub-pages,
sub-sub-pages and so on.

I have create indexing configuration records as follow:

    * Server Allow http://www.mysite/page-1
    * Server Allow http://www.mysite/page-2
    * Server Allow http://www.mysite/page-3
    * Server Allow http://www.mysite/page-n

All indexing configuration records have no value in "Indexing period
(hours or expression)" field (default is 1 hour, right?)

All pages are searchables.

There is no files in "IncludeFile" field in Extension Manager of TYPO
backend.

I run several indexing proccess and a group of sub-pages - like
www.mysite.com/page-2/sub-sub-page22 or whatever - maintains as not indexed.

What is the error or bad configuration? Anyone out there has any idea?

Thanks in advance,

Paulo Miranda