[TYPO3-english] Clear cache in backend module of an extension (TYPO3 4.5)

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Sun Oct 16 18:31:49 CEST 2011

Am 16.10.2011 16:41, schrieb Hauke Hain:
> Hi there,
>
> in TYPO3 <4.5 I used the following function to clear the cache of
> specific pages:
>    function clearPageCache($pid) {
>      $TCE = t3lib_div::makeInstance('t3lib_TCEmain');
>      $TCE->clear_cacheCmd($pid);
>    }
>
> This does not work with TYPO3 4.5.
> I know how I can do better (correct for TYPO3 4.5) in an frontend
> plugin, but I do now know how to do it correct in the backend.
>
> Thank you for reading. Do you have any idea?
>
> Kind regards
> Hauke
Hi Hauke,

if you want to have changes in a certain page trigger the clearing of
the cache for other pages, you can just add

TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd = [PIDList]

to the PageTS config of the triggering one. PIDList is the
comma-separated list of pages the caches of which should be cleared.

HTH Peter

--

http://www.function2form.net
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net

"The resourcefulness of times of peace is the military preparation
  for times of war."

(Hagakure)