[TYPO3-english] Optimizing page speed with felogin / nc_staticfilecache / user_int vs. user

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sat Oct 15 22:06:48 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 15-10-2011 19:31, Stefan Kaufmann wrote:
> I am workig on performance improvements for my site and and found out
> that I have two ext which are using USER_INT on every page.
> -> loginbox macmade

Use felogin in somewhat recent versions.
Don't put a login form on every page. Use a link to a login page instead.

> -> maag_randomimage

If the images are limited to a set of images the alternative could be to
make a sprite of the set of images and use a bit of javascript to show
one of the areas as background image.

> I would like to replace those extensions with an alternative which uses
> if possible the USER-Object iso always the USER_INT Object.

USER_INT objects aren't that bad. They are inserted in the cached page
and only the part of that object has to be generated.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.