[TYPO3-english] Tokens translation

Ernesto Domato edomat at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 22:48:18 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to centralize the translation of different tokens on my
website on a XML file. Searching on Google a little I finally did
this:

On the TS:

10 = TEXT
10.data = LLL:fileadmin/languages/tokensTranslation.xml:lib.myText.sprache
10.wrap = <a class="headerLinks sprache">|</a>

On the XML:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<T3locallang>
    <description>All language tokens for my template</description>
    <type>module</type>
  <data type="array">
    <languageKey index="default" type="array">
      <label index="lib.myText.sprache">Sprache</label>
    </languageKey>
    <languageKey index="es" type="array">
      <label index="lib.myText.sprache">Idiomas</label>
    </languageKey>
    <languageKey index="en" type="array">
      <label index="lib.myText.sprache">Languages</label>
    </languageKey>
  </data>
</T3locallang>

And it worked great, but when I tried to add another token it didn't
worked as expected and I don't know how to do that.

Can someone help me with this?, what is the best way to have different
tokens translated from a centralized place?.

Thanks for all.
Ernesto