[TYPO3-english] Corrupted Links in DirectMail Mails

Oliver Salzburg kinggencha at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 5 18:21:48 CEST 2011

I'm currently trying to get DirectMail to work to send out newsletters.
The biggest problem with that right now is the unsubscribe link.
This is the link I am using on the page which I want to send as a
newsletter:

<a
href="index.php?id=27&amp;cmd=unsubscribe&amp;aC=###SYS_AUTHCODE###&amp;rid=###SYS_TABLE_NAME###_###USER_uid###">Unsubscribe</a>

In the final mail I receive, this gets turned into:

Now, first of all, I don't understand why ALL links in the mail have a
PHPSESSID parameter added to it. But at least with all other links, the
parameter isn't inserted right into the URL.
As you can see, the "aC" parameter is left empty. But, in fact, its
value is 6d430c47, which appears at the end of the PHPSESSID.

When I adjust the dmailer to replace ###SYS_AUTHCODE### with the
authcode wrapped in pipes, the result is this: