[TYPO3-english] tt_news with mm_forum_news & tt_content for tt_news

jaco graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Tue Oct 4 07:18:15 CEST 2011

I am now trying to get tt_news working  with mm_forum_news & tt_content for
tt_news

In the backend I can add tt_contents and also check the "Allow mm_forum
comments" in the Extended tab of the news entry

Saving creates a new mm_forum Topic , e.g. "[News] News Article 001" -

I have included the templates in the Include static (from extensions) setup

But I don't see anything in the frontend with the single view of the news
article - neither the mm_forum or the tt_contents

I am running typo3 4.5 and tt_news3

Any-one knows of something I might have overlooked

Thx