[TYPO3-english] update and synchronizing procedure

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Mon Oct 3 17:56:03 CEST 2011

Hi and thanks Sergey!

I do that way too, especially when the site is not very large. But when it is and it has many custom made extensions, it is safer to update in non-production environment first. But I guess it's better to stay just kind of test site, and then update all again in the production site. So yes, maybe your way is the best way, if there is no way to synchronize the content only :)

- Katja

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela